MagicTracer Conversion Software
||View -> Zoom Tool
The Zoom Tool increases or decreases the magnification of the image.
The Zoom Tool allows you to zoom in several ways using the mouse:
- Left-click - increases the image magnification, and centers the pixel that was clicked.
- Left-click and drag - zooms in on a rectangular region.
- Right-click - decreases the image magnification, and centers the pixel that was clicked.
There are also several shortcut keys that perform zoom operations. If they are used while the zoom tool is active, the zoom tool remains the active tool afterwards. If used while another tool is active, that tool remains active instead.
- - (minus key) - decreases magnification
- + (plus key) - increases magnification
- / (slash key) - restores 100% magnification
- Ctrl+W - increases or decreases the magnification to best fit in the view window