MagicTracer 2.0.012 is the latest release from Elgorithms. Download Now
If the primary link above is unresponsive try this alternative download link.
This version of MagicTracer contains additional features and bug fixes. This is a major upgrade from 1.0-1.5. Previous license owners must purchase a new license for this upgrade. Please use our contact form to request any features for consideration in future releases.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.012
- Fixes for Windows 7 compatibility issues.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.011
- Adds DesignCAD DCD vector file output.
- Load Vector Convert Settings from File command is added to Edit menu.
- Save Current Settings to File command is added to Edit menu.
- Set Current Settings As User Defaults command is added to Edit menu.
- Reset Vector Convert Settings to User Defaults is added to Edit menu.
- Reset Vector Convert Settings to Program Defaults is added to Edit menu.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.010
- Fixes some stability issues related to raster-to-vector processing procedures.
- MagicTracer no longer opens new instances when double-clicking the .MTP files to open it.
- Improve the pixel precision of the raster pen tool for the large zoom factor.
- Improve the pixel precision of the raster eraser tool for the large zoom factor.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.009
- Fixes contrast control in the Brightness/Contrast command.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.008
- Fixes contextual help problems under Windows 98 platform. There was a problem where the F1 key did not work in MagicTracer under Windows 98 systems.
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.007
- Fixes Save Image command for saving 8-bit grayscale image to TIF file that sometimes turned the original image to black and white
- Implements left mouse button double click to remove the existing selection for Box and Circle selection commands in Image Mode
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.006
- Fixes program crash while saving vector files with curves of too many points
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.005
- Fixes program crash on project file with too many points
- Contextual help system improvements
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.004
- Addition of contextual help system for all toolbar icons and menu selections
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.003
- Repaired Transparency display refresh issue
- Repaired crash while executing Print related commands
Changes in MagicTracer 2.0.001
- Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) output is added for Save Vector File command
- Enhanced Metafile (EMF) output is added for Save Vector File command
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) output is added for Save Vector File command
- Photoshop Documents (PSD) can be opened using the Open Image command
- DXF output options - Save curves as Bezier curves is added for converting Spline curves to Bezier curves for DXF file output
- DXF Options is removed. The DXF settings are in the Save DXF Vector File dialog
- Cubic Bezier curve output to all types of vector files except WMF is added for Save Vector File command
- Line Smoothing command is added to the Vector Commands for reducing the points on the lines and making them smoother
- Select Rotate and Scale commands added to the Vector menu for additional vector manipulation
- Coordinates display is moved after the command prompt
- Vector entities saved to DXF, EPS, SVG, EMF, WMF, and DC2 files can now be saved with color
- Mirrored arcs are now saved correctly to the DXF and DC2 files
- Images saved to GIF, ICO, CUR, and WBMP are now saved correctly
- The crash on the Repair command is fixed
Full Feature List in MagicTracer 2.0.001
Changes in MagicTracer 1.5.006
- Fixes WMF vector file output size overflow problem that results in a blank WMF on some Windows systems
- Fixes WMF vector file output for circle and arc entities
Changes in MagicTracer 1.5.005
- Supports Bezier curves when saving DXF files. Learn More
- Supports user defined units when saving WMF files when Set Drawing Units Command is applied. Learn More
- Arcs and circles are now saved as arcs and circles in WMF files
- Fixes nested hatches (multiple boundary hatch entities) output in DXF files
- Fixes mirrored arcs output in DXF and DC2 files
Changes in MagicTracer 1.5
- Supports WMF format for vector output
- Set Drawing Units Command added. Learn More
- Improved line and curve recognition
- Fixes program crash when multiple documents are open and vector convert commands are executed for one document while you are currently focused on another document
- Fixes problem where image does not refresh sometimes when document window is not maximized.
Changes in MagicTracer 1.0.004
- Stability enhancements for both raster and vector processing modes